Stratford benefits from excellent accessibility to Motorway (M40, M5), Air (Birmingham International, Heathrow and Gatwick) and Rail (Warwick Parkway to London) links. Stratford-upon-Avon is one of the premier visitor locations in the UK.
Set on the banks of the River Avon it is steeped in William Shakespeare’s history with many of the historic buildings preserved for all to enjoy.
Some useful website links
- Stratford-upon-Avon website – www.stratford-upon-avon.co.uk
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre website – www.rsc.org.uk
- Shakespeare Birthplace website – www.shakespeare.org.uk
- Birmingham Airport – www.bhx.co.uk
- Heathrow and Gatwick Airport – www.baa.com
- Stratford-upon-Avon Railway Station – www.stratfordstation.com
BBC 5 Day Weather Forecast for Stratford-upon-Avon – view